Herman & Luther’s is not like other barn wedding venues. It’s a destination just waiting for you to create a unique wedding, unlike any other. We can do anything from rustic country to modern elegance with a twist.
What’s included to make your dream come true?
- 300 seated outside/200 seated inside although we recommend no more than 170 for a wedding (see our floor plan)
- PA system and speakers
- Chiavari Chairs (cushions available for extra charge)
- White linens (color available for extra charge)
- 5 foot round tables
- 8 foot banquet tables
- White China and Silverware
- Water Goblets
- White China Coffee Mugs
- Church Pew Benches (when ceremony is held here)
- Café globe lights running from the beams (other decorations available for extra charge)
- Parking for 200 guests
We work with a wide variety of budgets and do our best to make your rustic wedding dreams a reality. We offer everything from simple weekday elopement packages to complex weekend packages that include the rehearsal dinner the night before, or brunch the day after. All of our wedding packages include catering, as we have professional chefs on staff.
Please tell us a little bit more about your wedding plans and request a quote.
Our wedding menus are designed to suit various tastes and occasions. Our hors d'oeuvres go perfectly with conversation and spirits. The buffet provides casual service with five-star flavor, and our variety of plated options give a fine dining experience - Pre-Selected, Single Entree or Combination Entree. Another option is an outdoor BBQ, whether it is a whole hog or a chicken BBQ or steaks on the grill.
Regardless of what you choose, you’ll be served the best our culinary experts have to offer.
Because we understand the personal nature of wedding cakes, they are not included in our catering. We have lots of recommendations for bakers in the area.